09 June 2014

9th June, 2014...A hot, hot day

      Well, today has been "normal" so far, minus the yelling of my little sister (my parent's place is home base until I move out to my new job, which has been murder) this morning.  Had yogurt, with granola and berries this morning and today should be good cause it's an eating day.  Yesterday was a fasting day and I got some bad heartburn (at least I think that's what it was) so I couldn't have my full mid-fast meal, but I woke up ok so I'll take that good bit!

      So what do I do to entertain myself, especially since I'm not job searching anymore (now have switched to apartment/car searching)?  I've read the first in the Game of Thrones set that was bought months ago and was just cracked a few weeks ago, watch too much TV, play the piano until I get depressed and don't want to anymore, and see nieces and nephews when they come over.
      Well, most of the kiddos anyways; my one brother and sis-in-law like to do this thing where they use their kids as pawns when they themselves get offended at whatever (usually a made up something or other), so I haven't seen them in over 2 months.  It's sad though, cause the youngest has forgotten about me and that hurts.  On Friday I made up my mind to write to the oldest, Ryan, because even though he's about 7, he's starting to forget too.  When I leave, hopefully they'll stop punishing mom and dad and start coming over again.  On the other hand, though, they do this about once every year-and-a-half or so, so this phase will be done eventually, then we just hold our breath waiting for the next "offense", real or imagined, to occur. :-p

      On a brighter note,  I was window shopping online the other day (as I'm currently broke) and found some gorgeous items to share, but I lost the links on a few:

      This lovely thing was begging to be bought, but, alas, it's from the wrong country...I have this fault of lusting after things from across the pond and I really must get over it if I'm to be a completely happy shopper!

**Sweetheart Bardot Skater Dress by Rare Photo 1 of **Sweetheart Bardot Skater Dress by Rare

      This also just screams summer wedding or outdoor party, paired with some strappy sandals or fetching heels for night time.

**Lace Plunge Neck Prom Dress by Rare Photo 1 of **Lace Plunge Neck Prom Dress by Rare

      I also must have something in white posted because, although I make a complete mess of anything white, I do think it looks clean, posh, and lovely.

**Low Back Fit And Flair Skater Dress by Rare Photo 1 of **Low Back Fit And Flair Skater Dress by Rare

      I don't know why I can't get both pictures the same size, but I'm new at this so it'll get better.  Besides, I won't be posting only about dresses, thank god!

      I also am not a snake fan, by any means, and I'm a horrible blogger already because this is an old picture so I can't tell you where to get it, but it's too brilliant to not post!

      Also, the new Victoria's Secret Lip Stains are amazing!
Pout Lip Stain
You should totally try them as they come in a bunch of colors that are flattering on nearly all skin types.  They also last for forever, so that's another bonus, and are in the sale quite often!


    I may have more to say about life later today, but it's already 100F and it was that hot before noon, so my mood may get way worse, depending! lol  I promise I will try to make this a more positive blog because I need a little happy in my life, and until I move and have my own Wi-Fi, I'll have to make it happen myself! :-)

      A parting shot of one of our animals (Lacy):

Have a blessed afternoon!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment