10 June 2014

      I realized I don't know exactly what kind of blog this will be. It may turn out to be bitching about life one day, waxing poetic about how great life, music, and family are the next, or posting about what clothes, makeup, and other girly things I may have on my wish list.
      What I do know about today is that I woke up and my stomach felt like crap.  Still does, so I'll probably lay down for a spell after this, cause I'm starting to sweat a little as well.  I should be reviewing my EKG skills for my new job as it's been a few months since I've used them, but if can't bring myself to focus on them.
      Little sis stopped by again so that was uneventful.  Why bitch about wanting to move out so much and then be here nearly every day since you've had your own place? Save the rent money and stay with mom and dad already! Lol
      Ah well, may write more later if I get to feelin better. Cheers!

1900:
     Turns out a couple Tums did the trick on my stomach and it's been put to rights again.  Amazing stuff, that. Also, a few good bottles of water probably helped too; if my bottle's not in front of me I tend to forget to drink the 'ol dihydrogen monoxide :-)
      I've been watching Salem and it may actually start getting interesting (just finished the second episode). I wasn't giving it a fair shake, especially since it took a good 3-4 episodes to get into Sons of Anarchy, which I LOVED!
      I tried updating on my phone whilst watching the last of the second Salem episode and got booted off twice, but what I would have said next was that today actually started off well.  I got the scales out and they said I'd lost 29 pounds (or, if they're reading, a little over 2 stone for the UK folks) since the first week of May.  That  means I "only" have approximately 78 more pounds to lose and progress should start slowing majorly now, unless I go the unhealthy route, which I shall try my hardest to not do this time.  I have to do it right or ll just keep fighting this dumb battle my whole life and, since that rather sucks and has taken much of my life from me already I'd very much like to not repeat the process.
      I still, can't get over my mom doing math voluntarily...she's decided to take Stats in the Fall, which is great because she'll be super close to finishing her Early Childhood Education degree (plus, she's thinking about doing nursing instead, so that's even cooler!). However, the "sucking at math" gene is strong in our family and I believe it comes from her side of the family so I'm insanely proud of her.  She's already done more math than I have and I'm a nurse! That cheeses her off to no end, which is also a bit funny.
      Anyhoo, I think that's it for the day now, unless something thrilling happens, which I doubt.  The most exciting bit of the day so far has been my scales moment and watching dad trot back and forth to the loo after taking his bowel prep for his *ahem* procedure tomorrow morning, so I really can't take much more excitement. :)

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment